Normal day routine, people! Yeah, all started with my Quran lessons. Today, I didn’t go there all alone but with Ammi. Err, yeah, she had hers today also. It’s better with her because firstly, I does not to worry if I will miss the bus stops when I’m sleeping as she will be there accompanying me throughout and secondly, I’m not listening to my Ipod songs alone! Yeay (:
After which, we headed home and I cooked for her Maggie since she requested it. Yummy! It’s ultra-spicy as I added 3 CHILLI PADI into per bowl. As usual, I slacked at home all day.
I called up Vanessa about Ngo Chung Lim’s birthday party. & taa-daa, we do had fun just now. Meeting ups with my old classmates and teacher was the best! Yeah, didn’t spend that much time there.
By the way Ncl, thanks for the nice ice cream cake! & yes, HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY, BRO! (: You people may have forgotten that NCL is actually my Chinese Best Boyfriend cum Brother! May all your dreams come true and all the best for future. Pictures will be uploaded soon!
Mira darling called me and we had a very long conversation till midnite. I talked to her about the Camp Kitlist and stuffs. Oh god, I just hope during my camp days, there won’t be any water sports or anything related to water. ARRGG! Yeah, you should know that I’m afraid of depths. Sheesh, please don’t laugh! The last time I had was Kayaking during my NPCC days and I shall hope that will be my last and never will I try to do it again.Gosh! Whatever and hoping NO water sports, PLEASE GOD!!
take care love.
Wednesday, April 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment