Oh dear Surya,
I don’t know but I think I’ve fallen for you. That charm, smile and charisma you posses are simply attracting me. I have SUPER BIG CELEBRITY CRUSH on you! That simply explains why I never miss watching every movie that you act.
Okay scrap that. I guess people might feel disgusted or perhaps thinking I’m insane? Ha-ha, yeah I know he’s married!
Oh dear, how could he.
I don’t know but I think I’ve fallen for you. That charm, smile and charisma you posses are simply attracting me. I have SUPER BIG CELEBRITY CRUSH on you! That simply explains why I never miss watching every movie that you act.
Okay scrap that. I guess people might feel disgusted or perhaps thinking I’m insane? Ha-ha, yeah I know he’s married!
Oh dear, how could he.
Suttum Vizhi sudare
and
Mumbe Vaa
and
Rangola- Ghajini
Hint: SURYA!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment