Tuesday, April 29

Bye- Worry.

Have you felt very worried that it seems all the problems are after you?
Oh yes, that’s how I felt recently.

It’s only less than 2 weeks in school but I’m feeling worried that I would not do well for most of the subjects as it seems difficult to me. I’m not pretty sure why and what has causes me to be in this situation.

Is it because I’m not paying attention?
- Which I doubt so.
Is it because I’m slacking and purely wasting time?
- Oh ok, I felt guilty somehow.
Is it because everything is new to me and I have to adapt with the new poly life?
- Perhaps, yes.
Or is it because some other problems?
- I wonder.
*Pondering over this for one nite’*

Oh dear, this uneasiness!

So, I woke up today morning thinking of going for my Quran lesson but Ammi told me that ustazah( teacher) have somethings to do.
& yes, I continued my sleeping. As I said I felt guilty, I woke up around 11pm to do my tutorials, online quizzes and yes, my own notes! No choice but to do all that so that I felt satisfied of myself. & now, finally I don’t felt worried at all! Yeay! & I think those subjects are not that tough at all. I could manage it, after all.
I’ve been a good girl today and I certainly think that my Tuesday was spent wisely! * Give a clap!* ((:

love love !

Hint:Surya.

take care love.

No comments: