Monday, April 14

Looks.

I’m left with another week to go and I have to start my polytechnic years! Shucks, I can’t wait for it though I will miss my holidays badly. I’m so gonna miss sleeping in late, waking up late, lappy moments, shopping spree like everyday? And more. Other polytechnics are like starting around tomorrow? Yes, Temasek Polytechnic is a week later. Oh yeah, I have to attend another camp- Business camp. Thank god, it wasn’t a sleepover thingy. Err, not that I don’t like to sleepover but its kindda’ troublesome bringing many things along with you.

Looks can be deceiving, I swear! To some, maybe they might think that I look like a bitch and I act like one too. Funny though but there is this new friend of mine whom I met like 3 days ago, Elinur, who is way younger then me, actually says something that awed me. Like totally, she’s great at observing people in an out. Yeah, we shared some things together. Mostly, my past and all. Honestly, she thought that I’m a BITCH? Or maybe some naughty girl? (when she first met me). Not that I look/act like one but the way I dressed up, I think. But funny to hear that she says I’m such a nice girl and people won’t know the real me if they don’t talk/ know about my past. Funny girl though. But she makes me ponder over it. Do I really look like one? And am I really giving that kind of impression to people?

So yeah, it’s all up to the individual to judge that someone. Never come into conclusion as we gotta’ really do some research on it, hee. Not every nice people look decent or unlikable people look indecent.

As there goes a saying “Never judge a book by its cover”

Take care love.

No comments: