Do you believe in miracles?
What will you do when you’re at your failure? - GIVE UP?
Yes, that’s the most significant values that I’ve learned from this FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP (FOC)!
Day 1:
Reporting time: 12:00pm, 10 April 2008
On my way to Temasek Polytechnic, I saw Radhi and Shalyn and we went to school together. Trust me, there were so many people there and thank god, we get through the registration fast if not, we can’t join the camp.& thus, I won’t be able to enjoy this wonderful camp! Believe it or not around 200+ people were sent home! & of cause, we’re separated to different groups and my group name is FYRHTO! As friendly as I am, I tried making friends with some of them. The first was CT Khairunisa! Okay, the cool thing is that she’s my junior in Loyang Primary School and we get so bonded thru’ out the 3 days in camp! Everyone is so friendly and yes, I love my group!
Cheer session- Ice breaking game- Flag Deco’& Performance nite’- Bidding game- Dinner- Station games.
Disappointedly, we got the last! I just can’t believe it because our sub-empire (Fyrhtrox) played so well during the station games and they even congratulate us for being the best kind!
Ok, just cut that! Later we had our sleeping time. Didn’t able to sleep, I decided to bring my new cliques to meet up with Irfan Khan and gang! The TIMUN GANG! (Irfan Khan, Farid (RED), Zul, Jamil and Roy (Cina Celup Melayu(CCM),Zack and Lan) Ha-ha. We had funny conversation and made our way to the Engineering School since they wanted to eat. 4:00 a.m we slept and woke up at 5:00 to bathe since we wanted to get the toilets first!
Day 2:
Morning Physical Training- Breakfast- Games- Preparation of Performance nite’- Mass Dancing- Jam& Hop!
Today is kindda a disappointing day for some of us. We didn’t really make it during the performance nite’! The GLs were so nice and called us out and asked why we were crying. I was so touched when they actually cried together with us. Thanks GLs I love you people! Mass Dancing and Jam& Hop help me stop thinking of the embarrassment day. We dance all nite, babey! WOOO~
& guess what? Everyone snored thru’ out the early nite as our bodies were physically fatigue! Ha-ha
& yes, yet again I kept thinking of my group being the last. How sad,
Day 3:
Today we had the most fantabulous day of our lives! SPLASH!!- Yes, it’s the water games day! We’re given 10 stations to complete and each station is related to water games. Yes, we’re just enjoying ourselves and it seems that we’re in the Wild Wild Wet! Those games makes us earned a lot of points! My sub-empire, Fyrhtrox, was so bonded! & you know the beautiful pond in Temasek Poly? Yes, we went swimming in there! And like duh, we’re all drenched!
Gerek to gedegak!
& last but not least, we had the ceremony that we have been waiting for. WHICH EMPIRE IS THE BEST? Everyone was just depressed. You can’t imagine how I was awed when they announced another group name instead of ours for the 5th placing? I cried! We were all the way last and winning a 3rd placing is something that we cant believe it! Most of us cried and this really showed that perseverance and determination thru’ out the camp really made us get the 3rd placing! It’s a miracle and blessing that we should thank god for.
take care love.
Sunday, April 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment