
What shall you do when a friend needs you?
& yes, that’s the topic for today.
I can’t bear leaving my friend alone in the middle of the ocean being accompanied with heavy loads (Burden). It’s not about sympathy you see, its all about care and concern. I always think that we shouldn’t sympathies people but we should lend them our hands and show them some concern instead.
So yeah, never neglect your friends when they need you badly. Always be there for them though I know at times, friends will just come and go. But friends who care for you are friends who will be there for you forever.
Mira,
don’t worry too much about the problem that you face. I know you have a hard time in your studies and you should know that I’m here to help you anytime. I may not remember the subject that well but I can try. This is just a word of advice. Whatever you do, never give up to try and never make yourself stress, that’s all. But if one day you think you can’t do it, it’s not the end! Remember that girlfriend (:
Takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment