Saturday, April 19

Business Orientation Day 2.

I’m better today. Sorry for the harsh post yesterday!
Oh well, I wanted to post about my 2nd day of Orientation. It was the best day ever though I have to reach the auditorium at 8am. All started with the course manager briefing to us about our course and some rules that we have to abide with. We got our course shirt and yes, its yellow again! But never mind, I think I like yellow for now. Hah, weird. Then, we were given time to meet our Care person a.k.a mentor. Well, I’ve got a funny mentor. He gave out our matriculation card, timetable and some important informations. Yessa! My timetable is kindda’ relaxing this semester.

Here’s my timetable:

Monday:
9:00- 11:00- MicrEcon (Lecture)
13:00-16:00- CSA (LAB)

Tuesday:
NO SCHOOL!

Wednesday:
9:00-11:00- B Acc1 (Tutorial)
12:00-14:00- Comm Skill 1 (Tutorial)

Thursday:
9:00-11:00- MicroEcon (Tutorial)
12:00-14:00- Prin Mgt (Lecture)
14:00-15:00- APEL1 (Tutorial)

Friday:
10:00-11:00- CSA (Lecture)
11:00-13:00- Comm Skill 1 (Tutorial)
14:00-16:00- Prin Mgt (Tutorial)
16:00-18:00- B Acc1 (Lecture)

After every things settled, we headed to the Sports Hall and that’s when the war begin between Schools! I love my STORM THE YARD GROUP! Hee, we did so well! Business is again being crown for the Best School, Most Spirited School and The winner for another category. I forgot! YEAHHH!! BUSINESS IS THE BEST! WOHOOO! ~~

Everything ends at 6:30 and I quickly headed home to get myself ready for the JAM N HOP! Everyone else stayed in school but since I wanted to have at least a cold bath, I went home first. And since I forget to bring my towel, I am not able to bathe in my school.

When out from home at 7:45. I almost wanted to go home as I was so frustrated about the bus being late. I hate waiting for buses at night! I just cant wait to get my bike license so that I don’t need to take the bus anymore. Meet up with soo many people during my JAM N HOP! From Kindergarten mates to Primary school mates and Secondary school mates too! Yeah, enjoyed my day dancing and grooving all nite’ long. Sadly, didn’t meet Shahul. Haha, I went to the wrong place! And Sarah, I cant find her. SAD!! But nevermind..
Okay, that’s all actually.


Take care love.

No comments: