Monday, February 4

Memoirs;3 February 2008

2 February 2008;
Had a great fun with my lovedones! Had our dinner at Sakura (Downtown East)& its a treat from me since i've received my pay. It was a buffet& there are soo many scrumptious& mouth-watering food! Cheesecakes,pudding,ice cream,sharkfin soup,scallops,pizza,raw seafood& more more. Pics will be updated soon! Check it out :D

3 February 2008;
HAPPY BDAE BHAI ISKANDAR SHAH!

I've got no mood when i received a message from someone who just caused me to be scolded by my parents.Thanks alot eh for the trouble you've made! Sexy Alexy& Shawny babey were there when im feeling down! Thanx& not forgetting Rosey who made me laugh thru out the night shift.
Well,you made me dislike you even more.& Im sorry.

Ambivalance. Shall I like him or should I just forget about getting together? Guess its useless for the one-sided love.Neither do i know he likes me or not. So,well its pointless. In addition, he told me about his past& i guess he wont wanna repeat it again.I think we shall just be friends as i wont wish to lose him as a great best buddy! But,can I forget?..

love,
ZUBEIDAA

No comments: