Happy Febuary!~
& Happy Bdae my beloved aunty (Mamii Nachak)!
Im missing you soo much~
I will always pray that you'll get the blessings from god&
Now,that ur gone,i feel so cold& lonely.
I've got nobody to confide to& share my feelings with.
Thanks to you also,I've got the motivation to study& excel for my studies.
I know your looking at me from above!~
So yeah, just wanna say that I LOVE YOU!
Pst: Last Rayer when i went to your house,i can feel you presence.I could vivdly remember every single old memories i had with you during my childhood& i forever will. Pearls of tears rolled down my cheeks.I couldnt believe that your gone forever from my life. & your departure had made me not to love anyone that deep because i couldnt help it when he/she leaves me in the future.i wouldnt want to be in the same situation when i last lost you. I hate separations. God,how i wish death wont ever happen in life.
* wishing *
love,
ZUBEIDAA
Saturday, February 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment