Thursday, January 31

Memoirs;30 January 2008

Class Chalet turn out to be a disasterous nightmare for all of us. In the beginning, everyone had fun playing water bombs,playing card games&chit-chatting. But in just a blink of eye, Mr Tan injured his wrist. He accidentally hit the glass panel of the sliding door& thus his wrist had a huge and deep cut. Oh god,i couldnt believe my eyes upon looking at it. So yeah,everything was a failure due to this incident.However, they do barbequed some chickens for us since we were super hungry.&& no pictures are taken due to the same reason.
Well, i reached home around 2+am& had some scoldings from Abah. I tried explaining but to no avail. So yeah, i guess he is still angry with me :(
~Im sorry as i dont mean it at all! Wish he is very understanding person!

I enjoyed looking at the stars which decorates the blank black sky.It is just sooo beautiful& how i wish that special someone is there to share the moment with me. Like com'on,dream on! hahaha I dont know what am I really feeling right now.Love? just a crush or wat? Totally confused like how i am always :( So god, please help me in anything i do. Please guide me safe!

love,
ZUBEIDAA

No comments: