~ Sparkles
Ohh so-so boring day as many of my collegues taken an off day today. Sexy Alexy,Shawney Babey, Chrisy bro& Chuan Wei Wei are being missed :D A day w/out you guys is such a bore for me. See you gays tommorow *evil grin* We'll continue our so called "gay talk!"
PST: Never tought i would be that close with my collegues !
I've not applied for the army thingy& redeem my swensens $100 voucher.Oh no,thank you Zue'! *faggots* No,no actually thanks to my so tight working schedule. I've got no time for the applications, girlfriends&boyfriends, lovelies& life.Sorry girlfriends&boyfriends! I''l make sure that i will attend the class chalet at Aloha Loyang tommorow! Praying hard that my full-timer will let me off early :)
Bad day. Had an argument with Dee Noreen. Err,i dont blame any party for this. Its just a total misunderstanding,i think.& I had a bad-bad diarrhoea! Arrgg~
Hehe,i love the stars.Sparkling real nice out there& i've been counting them! Err, around 20+ (estimate) Stars fascinates me& so does the moon. What should i say "Masha-allah!"
love,
ZUBEIDAA
Wednesday, January 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment