Saturday, January 5

Memoirs; 4 January 2008

* Horror !
Dear Diary;
Yay! I had a pretty long sleep today (: I guess i've recharged the batteries in me.
Oh well,I was woken up in a nerve-wreaking way. My smarty lovely sister on the music player& went off to school.& thanx to her that the CD player change into a new cd automatically! The worst part is the Cd player played a ghost movie.To my horror, i was awaken by a loud ghostly scream! Oh my,my heart palpilated real fast! But this isnt the first time.Before this, went i was about to dress myself up to work, the CD player did the same thing! oh god, i was horrified! & for now, i've taken out the CD from the player. Never want it to happen again :(
So well, I spent my day by watching new hindi movies: Saawariya& Chakde. I love Chakde! Saawariya is kindda disappointing to me.Then later on at night Mira came to insert some new hindi songs to her mp3 player. Ok the funny part is Mira dance w/out realising my dad was there! Haha,and the slipper-bus incident, oh no,it was fcking funny! BTW, have you ever ride on a motorbike w/out your helmet on in Singapore? Haha,i did that today! Dee Ayesha ride me back home from the 358's bustop w/out any helmet on. Super cool! Everyone was looking but who cares =P Back home & again,Dee ayesha& me watch a malay horror movie: Jangan Pandang Belakang! Everything today is related to horror movies!
Tomorrow gonna be a tiring day for me. I've got to wake up early in the morning for the Scholarship ceremony& then headed back to work. Never gonna miss this year scholarship ceremony like how i did last year. Stupid,i lost the money last year! My hardwork are now repaid back again (:
Hey hey, Im happy for NCL! Congrats my bestfren :) ( only i know why.)
& btw, do i look different wen i tie& untie my hair? A'riff(colleague) think so!
Oh ya, Aizat( colleague) was the 2nd person who says that i look like Jaclyn Victor! Haha, a good compliment but but seriously, she is way prettier then me.
Goodnite!


Am I in love? Oh my, never wanna repeat the past..
love,
ZUBEIDAA

No comments: