Friday, January 4

Memoirs; 3 January 2008

GOODBYE 2007!
Dear Diary,
Been a hectic weeks for me& finally,i got to rest! I was given an off day tommoro :) Well,i did not have the chance to blog during the new year. Busy working& spending tyme with my lovelies!
2007 has finally ended. There is a mixed of emotions; happy,sad& poignant feelings. Its a year which is filled with tears& joy. Never thought it would be this way.
As there is a saying; Life is full of ups and downs. Its just seems like fixing an incomplete puzzle. I felt every single feeling;gay,disappointment,cupid's arrow piercing& tensed due to the major examinations.
Oh well,this year O level examinations haunted me day& night. But i went through it with alot of courage& confidence. I've been preparing painstakingly for this major examinations& hoping for the best outcome. I've also been praying fervently so that Allah will blessed me with good results! Amin.
End of May,wasnt my lucky month.Yeah, love is a failure for me. But well,i dont blame any party for this.Im just totally over it! no worries. But one thing i've regretted in life. I just wanna say sorry to another party for hurting him so much. Its just a ploy,im sorry. Well,its over& now,I have that ambivalence feeling.Oh god,please help me. Is that really love? Show me the way, i will just appreciate your help.
Im missing everyone who is dear to me, my classmates! Oh my,wish we're not seperated. i cant bare to live w/out them :( Btw, All the best for O level Result! May everyone made it to a great future!
Lastly, I pray that year 2008 gonna be a wonderful year. May i be bless with good fortune, happiness,love& confidence! By mustering my courage,may i succeed in venturing to a brand new year. May bygones be bygones. Lets start afresh!
TOODLES ",)
love,
ZUBEIDAA

No comments: