6 December 2007- 8 December 2007
6 December 2007;
Woke up late as usual& Bhai Rafee message me. So yeah,he came to my house to do some maintanence for my home Tv.& later on in the evening when out with him& Dee Noreen to Tampines Mall. At first, we intended to buy a brand new tv for ammi but somehow, we catch a movie. Surprisingly, I saw Zain( Naz's boyfriend). I've never met him before but somehow remembers how he looked like. So yeah,i called Naz& Im happy to say that i was the one who made them reconcile back.LOVELY!
Aaja Nachle is superb! lovely! i love it :) Nice& interesting story! The songs are nice too !
Ishq hua; http://profile.imeem.com/EOaBgJ/music/6rY_4wTR/sonu_nigam_shreya_ghoshal_ishq_hua/
Aaja Nachle;
http://profile.imeem.com/EOaBgJ/music/hRsF-341/sunidhi_chauhan_aaja_nachle/
Everyone had so much fun!


7 December 2007;
Job interviews! woo~ When for 2 interviews at Gelare& TCC with my girlfriends. Surprisingly, TCC called me the next day & Im wanted! Hohoho, but but, maybe i shall re-consider it. Dont ask me why am I having 2 jobs at the same time! Because i've no answer to it.
8 December 2007;
Slack slack& slack. Lovely morning :) Woke up at 5am to wake Abah up& guess what? As always,my instict is right. I knew there was a cockroach! HAHA,and you know im that evil killer.*evil grin* So well, had Nasi sambal goreng for breakfast! & today is such a boredom. Thus i came up with a great idea!* Movie at home!* So yeah,i've watch 3 movies on the same day. All the hindi movies are so touchy.You know what i mean.
So so, Im kindda emo tonight.Hehe! Oh well,i've got a new comer at home.MICKEY MOUSE! yeah,i mean the soft toy. & i named it after his name.*secret* Dont ask me why.I know im kindda weird,but you got to know,I think im in love! :D That tingling feeling that ran down my spine,lovely :)
psst: I HAVE AN UPSET TUMMY!! :(
love,
ZUBEIDAA


No comments:
Post a Comment