Oh my, Asian Idol is totally depressing! I cant believe my ears when they announced Hady Mirza as the 1st Asian Idol. Well, i know im a Singaporean, but hey,to be frank, there are other contestants which are way better then him. I was hoping Jaclyn Victor or Mau Marcelo to win this competition. Their vocals are just so solid& superb! This is just so unfair& kindda an unexpected win. I think Asian are jus so dumb when it comes to voting :( sorry to say.

( They are my idol! not Hady Mirza! )Ok, just stop debating about this issue,it just makes me feel sooo unhappy! So well, my day is such a boredom. Didnt went out at all& was jus slacking at home with Dee Ayesha. Hmm, i dont know what did i forget to do. There is something/somewhere that im suppose to do/go today but nah, i dont remember what it is about! Damn it! God,please help me with this :D
love,
ZUBEIDAA


No comments:
Post a Comment