Saturday, December 15

Memoirs; 15 December 2007

Dear diary,
14 December 2007;
Didnt went for a jog! haha,i hurt my joints :( I think i over-exercise the day before. Yeah,you know im kindda obsessed of getting those abs. So yeah, i didnt miss my normal dancing session. Later on im all ready to meet up with Nazz friends.Oh my, the plan was cancelled but nah,I still go out with Dee ayesha& Deera. Had our lunch at Tekka Mall! Yeah,i miss eating there. Hmm, the last time I went there was during the last day of fasting month. So i got myself mutton chop& mango lassi! Oh my, i love it!Later we bought some sweets( laddoo& errm,i forgot the name!). When around Mustafa Centre& to the airport. We had some story telling where all of us burst of laughing,crying& get freak out while talking about ghost? haha. I totally had a lovely day with my lovedones,Dee Ayesha& Deera! I love you girls (: Headed home kindda late so yeah i was expecting to get scolded from Abah.But nah, he was just so calm& nice. Hehe, love him too! I got to sleep at around 2+am because Dee Ayesha& me had some dance& talks before we simply dose off! Nites (:
15 December 2007;
Jog was a failure today, Again! Both Deera& me woke up late due to our yesterday's meet up. Haha,woke up around 8:30 am because Mira called& wanted to come to get her hair straighten at my homey. So yeah, she came& after everyone went out from my homey, I turn on the movie, Sillunu Oru kaadhal. Dont ask me why tamil! haha, im obsessed (: This is one of my favourite Tamil movie& the actor is my idol! Yeah, Surya Sivakumar. I hope to fall in love with his look-alike.Or i think i've found one? Hee (: So after spending 2hrs+ watching, i get myself indulge in the house chores. Ok, my homey is veryy clean! Super clean,thanks to me !
I shall end it here as i wanna start my dance!
' Nerrupe sikki mukki Nerrupe!' Yeah ~
Love,

ZUBEIDAA

No comments: