Monday, December 10

Memoirs; 10 December 2007

Dear Diary,

Why do love songs makes me fall in love? When Im actually thinking of forgetting it! Darn ! I dunno,kindda confused. It makes me ponder why god causes me to be in such a situation.
& thus this makes me wanna fast today. I feel as though today is a brand new life for me! Im planning to devote my whole life more to god then anything else. The reason being, im trying to control my pent up anger& wishes that God will always be there for me.Amin :) Hopefully everything will go fine after today. Im leaving everything to god!
Oh gosh,results are giving me goose-bumps! Oh no,Im kindda worried about it.Afterall,i've done my best& as i said,i will leave it to god to decide my fate. Im sure his fair enough to bless me with good grades!*Wishing though* I've been praying fervently& may Allah show that miracle like how he gave me during my Olvl MT result& N levels.That's my only wish for now :)

Today morning around 1+am,i have a chat with Dee Ayesha. Eventually i told her what's happening to me! Haha, we had kind of a long conversation together. Lovely,in the presence of the peaceful night. Guess she knows who am i falling in love with. But i feel kindda hopeless about it. Dont ask me why! I dont know.I jus felt that pessimistic way :(

Fasting.Hmm, i like it! Its a way for me to feel calm& closer to god. Plus,its a good way to go for a diet,haha! As i said earlier on,this past weeks,i've been kindda hot tempered.I wonder why.. So yeah,I've decided to fast so I can easily control my temper! Ok,so that's one reason why god asks us to fast! Good& effective way,YEAH! & i've also planned to follow my mum's 2 days a week of fasting( every Monday& thursday). I shall be a very religous kid from now on!Haha..



So i woke up early in the morning,together with Ammi,had our breakfast( nasi goreng)& then proceed to our prayers.After which,i felt so full that i cant sleep& eventually indulge myself to blogging. Today,the lovely morning breeze is just perfect! I have the urge to go for a jog.But nah,shall just dance at home as part of my daily excercise.

Well,today's upcoming events..Hmm, actually i've to go for job hunting again with my girlfriends. They wanted to seek for a job at BodyShop! Oh my,I wish i could work there! But,i feel kindda tired& lazy to go.Futhermore,my Ez-link card is out of money! Oh darn,Im lazy to ask Abah so that he could topp-up my card! Err,actually,Im kindda afraid because all this while,i've been going out& thus causing my Ez-link to finish! Yeah,so i guess,im not going out! Stay home Zoo!

Shall update what's happening later on. Now,i shall end it here! Guess,i've talk alot! Haha, take care lovelies :)

love,
ZUBEIDAA

No comments: