Friday, March 4

Holidays, finally!

Fantastic! I’m finally breathing freedom through my nostrils. Only god knows how much of a break I really need and yes, finally, it’s here!

I’ve been through much before this and I’m always thankful to Allah for keeping me strong to survive through these challenges.

Without him, I’m just nothing.


Anyways, before the exams, I really had a wonderful getaway with my loved ones! If you need to speak or think of a real beauty, Indonesia is definitely a beautiful country.

However, we might not be lucky.
Everyone, yes everyone indeed, fall sick once we're back in Singapore
And no thanks to that, I was really sick to take my exams.
Times were bad with my health conditions, but thank god, I survived through till date.


Now, I wonder what’s there in store for me.
What’s my future all about?
And maybe I shall leave it to him.
For I am just a creator of my dreams, but only he decides.

takecare love.

No comments: