Nobody could understand what I’m feeling right now. I could not believe that even people whom you made important in your life like your own best friend could hurt you this bad. Don’t you think we should not consider the friendship anymore?
To you: I’ve NEVER dislike you as you’re always considered as my favourite best friend! But, I don’t know where I got the courage to say “bye” to you as you know I never like the word as it means separation to me. Perhaps, you didn’t say anything to hurt me but your action has definitely caused the pain within. You’re totally not the best friend that I first met and I miss the real you.
And to those that concern: I just don’t see the purpose of me. I just don’t feel belonged anymore. I just want to quit and leave this. I don’t seem to be appreciated for what I’ve done so far and sadly, I’m being looked upon as the bad person now. Thanks for hurting me and making me feel this way. For at least I would know who are my TRUE friends!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment