I felt paralyze in this world now.
I wish somebody could hear my sorrow.
It is impossible for life to be like how it used to be.
Life isn’t all sunshine or rainbow anymore.
I really wish I could help my loved ones in this but I felt really weak.
I’m just like a living corpse being physically or mentally abuse.
But how much can I cry and suffer?
Nobody would ever understand the situation I’m in.
So much have happen but I yet to receive help.
Not even concerns by my loved ones.
Problems after problems and I wish it can be solved faster.
I wonder how my future will be if such situations recur.
Oh god, help us in this.
I’m sure none of us deserve this and my heart pains even more seeing my loved ones suffer. After all, they mean a lot to me.
I love you :)
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment