Tuesday, March 30

For A Reason,


I know why everything happened.
And I know, for everything that happen is for good.
Allah knows it best to why he play such a game in my life.
It is fate and I’ve been trying to make this life better.
Some may say, I’m running away but it is the best option, nah?
I’m just trying to make myself occupied mentally and physically too.
I guess this option is working.
But hey, will I survive after these 2 weeks?

Anyways, I’ve got really mixed emotion over my future life. How will my future be?
At some point, there is the feeling of eagerness to figure out but at times, it is just scary to find out. We know, we could only plan but it’s him who decides our destiny.

So, let’s dream!
For dreams are like stars.. You may never touch them, but if we follow them closely, they’ll lead us to our destiny! ((:
takecare love.

No comments: