Your words, it hurts.
What I could vividly remember is the day you leave and the explanations that I couldn't digest.
Every night, I tried my best.
Every night, I motivate myself.
Every night, I try to forget.
Every night, I wait for your call.
Every night, I recall our poignant moments.
Every night, I cry.
Every night, I wish was like those times.
Every night, I force myself to sleep.
Every night, I wonder what goes wrong.
Every night, I blame myself.
Every night, I just can’t get over this trauma.
I did not know, every night, I just fail to.
I hope you know that I wish that I hate you.
I hope you know that I wish that I hate you.
But the heart is preventing me to.
I hope you understand how I felt.
Because it hurts so much, that it cuts like a knife.
I hope you help me through in a good way.
As I don’t wish to waste my tears on you.
Will you, boy?
( Tell me when you read this)
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment