Sunday, February 28

CARE,



I’m not sure why I’m being too sensitive over everything!

I guess that’s what you think.

But you wouldn’t understand why I’m feeling this way.

For all I know, I care for you and wishes you’ll do the same.

Perhaps, you care but I don’t feel you, boy.

It is just not the same like how we use to be.

Is this what “Going with the flow” doing to us?

I don’t want it this way.


I love you.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww dont worry sweetie pie
hugs and kisses to u muah muah muah

Anonymous said...

Awww dont worry sweetie pie
hugs and kisses to u muah muah muah

Zue said...

thanks ya. but u are?

nana?!

Anonymous said...

like i said, i am your fairy godmother

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in karma?

Zue said...

yess! But let him be. Im not that mean afterall.. Lets just see how he leads his life. And let it be good for him.

Anonymous said...

So you are ok with him finding another girlfriend?

Zue said...

But tell me what do u mean by karma in that sense? Is it becos i did something in the past n its back to me (impossible becos i dont feel guilty in anything) or karma for that person.

But hey, how you know his finding a new a gf? Who are you? Why you know everything abt me? I didnt mention abt that in my post.

WHO ARE YOU? If you're nice i dont mind. but if u hv mean intention, pls tell!

Anonymous said...

That's good if you are not guilty.
Well, i am just someone u know, but dont me know me well enough. I have no bad intentions, trust me. Just want to know you better. You have a very colourful blog;i am impressed and that is why, I would like to get to you know even more.

Zue said...

If you wishes to know me better and if we know each other, then just approach me by telling me who you are. no point being anonymous and wanting to know me better. I would like to know you too not only you, rite?

So, will you tell me who you are?

Anonymous said...

No i will not. Have u watched the move "You've got mail?"
It is good to remain anonymous for a while.... and then later discover the person. Trust me, i mean no harm.
So wow, are u feeling glorious? Now that u are few days away from becoming a STAR!!!

Zue said...

Its not fun nor good to make me feel unaware of you. You're a guy/girl? I dont like this though.. its better that you know me well by just telling me who are you.
Anyways, i dont feel glorious or wat. its nothing to be proud of. I should say more stress! haha

Zue said...

so not telling me who are you? am still waiting..