Sunday, January 17

LOST.


Another new week is starting and it is not going to be easy. Seriously, I can’t wait for this semester to end and start a brand new year in school.

I find myself lost and struggling in school and I really wish everything to end fast.
I’m starting back my old routine of updating my blog with the weekly happenings so it helps me to be more organised. So, let’s start.


1) Communication Skills 2-
· 20th January 2010- Role Play Assessment
· 22th January 2010- Reflection journal& Peer Assessment
· 6th February 2010- Summative Test
· 10th February 2010- Interview Role Play
2) Club& Resort Business
· 25th January 2010- Class Test 2
3) Travel& Leisure Business
· 29th January 2010- Group Presentation
· 5th February 2010- Class Test 2
4) Human Resource ( Recruitment& HR Administration and Management of Employee Relations)
· 27th January 2010- Report Submission
· 1 February 2010- Employee Wellness Presentation
· 4th February 2010- Mind map Presentation


Apart from this, I’ve got intensive dance trainings to be added on. May you provide me strength and care throughout this period.


P/S: ILY, BEE!

takecare love.

No comments: