Thursday, November 19

Zue's Day. 021190


My 9teen birthday was really full of surprises, totally!
I can say it wasn’t for a day but for a week.
I’m totally blessed with wonderful friends and you who never fail to excite me every minute!


Firstly, to the awesome couples, thanks for the lunch date on my day. I really do love every single surprise that you guys have planned for me even though I know some surprises doesn’t seems like one due to my kepo-ness, HEHE! Thanks for the cake and that huge BEAR!


I love my dance mates! You people did surprise me totally. I was too stressed up and such surprise really made my day. Thanks Farhana for those expensive chocolates from Chocolate World and thanks to my prince charming, Arvind (my dance instructor), for the sweet card plus my favorite chocolate, ferrero rocher.

I totally had a great time on my big day despite being this busy. Thanks everyone for making this wonderful (:

P/S: Neither do I need a grand birthday party nor huge presents. What matter most is I enjoyed myself with my lovedones :))

(sorry for the late update)

takecare love.

No comments: