Friday, September 11

RESULT.

As much as I’m trying, it’s really lagging. I can’t view my results online due to Temasek Polytechnic’s lagging website but luckily I actually applied for the SMS. My results weren’t that bad but I’m still not satisfied to some circumstances.
I’ve got the feeling that my GPA will drop.
What do you think? Hmm

Today, I had so much fun after dance with my dance mates.
Finally I had my Caramel Ice Blend (Cream based) from star bucks! It felt like heaven ((:
We laughed too much that I cried. Lovely people!


Oh I just realise I didn’t blog about my first Hip Hop performance that we had in NAFA last Sunday. I still couldn’t imagine myself in big and huge costumes+ shoes. But it turns out fun with the dancing cliques. The eye make up was awesome, I like! All thanks to Shahrin :)


Not forgetting, we had a great laughing session together! It was really a pleasant day.
And yes, more performances to come even during the eve of Hari Raya.
That’s it; Ammi’s going to screw me up badly. Good luck, Zue’!
As for now, goodnight lovelies!
takecare love.

No comments: