Sunday, August 23

I could feel your presence ((:


I have got to tell this. Really, I need to. This is something that bothers me much, very much. Actually nothing much but just that, blogger is giving me too much of problem. HAHA! I hate it! That explains why I couldn’t update that often apart from my busy-ness.

Oh well, let me try to update what I’ve left out here and that if I could vividly remember everything.

17August09

I swear, I don’t remember anything accept studying in the morning. Okay, skip this!
18August09

I started on Business Finance and after hours of studying, I got really paranoid because
1) I woke up feeling very sick
2) Business Finance is so not interesting
3) Ammi is nagging too much

And I ended up cleaning up my stuffs since I’ve got a new cupboard and neglect my studies. After which, I decided to meet Denes for dance and interestingly, dance was cancelled.
Thanks uh! -_-

19August09

Since fasting month is coming this fast, Dee Ayesha and me decided to clear all our cravings! We bought a lot of food! When I mean a lot is really a lot!

1) TAU HUAY! (OMG, FINALLY!)
2) HOT CHENG TENG
3) ICE LYCHEE COCKTAIL
4) PRAWN MEE!
But oh god, I’ve got more cravings now since it’s the fasting month. I’ve told Ammi what I’m craving for and the best part is Ammi will always do it for her children! Love you ((:
I want:
1) Bubur durian with pulut (ALL THANKS TO AMMI’S KUEH!)
2) Date Milk Ice Blend (HOME MADE SPECIALLY DONE BY AMMI!- OWN CREATION)
3) Banana fruit Milk (HOME MADE TOO! AMMI’S SPECIALTY)
4) Beef Spaghetti with tomato sauce
5) Ayam Percik with Madura Rice
6) Kathira drink!
Oh my god, okay I shall stop! Actually the list continues :)
And not forgetting, dance practice was really tiring but I like!

20August09

I studied in the morning and had bike revision in the afternoon. I really hope this time, yes this time, I could pass my license. I could only depend on him and get all his blessings. Anyways, he made me smile with the presence of the clouds. It’s really special and I do really mean it.

As I was waiting for my turn in the emergency break area, I looked up to the sky and spotted beautiful clouds created by him. I saw hands praying and blessing. Is that really what you want to show? I really hope so.

21August09

LOVE AAJ KAL!
Thank you Denes for accompanying me to watch Hindi movie! Not bad! HAHA! The songs, I shall not deny, it’s awesome! I can’t stop dancing in the theatre and yah, sorry Denes! HAHA! But I think the movie is cute. What do you think? LOL! *POKES*
22August09

RAMADHAN MUBARAKH! MAY THIS MONTH BRING US MORE BARAKATH, RAHAMATH, LONG LIVE AND GOOD HEALTH! AMIN ((:

Modern Contemporary! I love the new choreography by Gigi. It’s really nice and thank god, I didn’t feel tired even though I’m fasting. I’ve made my day a beneficial one though somethings have to destroy the moment. Its okay, I continued.

But I felt really guilty today. I didn’t do such a good deed and instead, I ignore it. I felt really bad for not picking up the wallet I saw at Kovan and gave it to the customer service. Reason being I was rushing for the train as I was late for dance. I wonder what happen to it and I hope the owner founds it back.


Oh wells, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HANDSOME BOY, NAIM! ((:
May Allah bless you always and no matter what happen, you still have us who loves you! I hope you enjoyed the day and the cake made with love by your mama and cam-whorings and dancing!

(Photos on fb,thanks)
takecare love.

No comments: