29August09'
It feels so good to see everyone together.
It feels so good to give those hugs after god knows went we last met.
It feels so good cracking jokes and laughs at almost everything.
It feels so good to behave like we do back then.I just couldn’t ask for more than this happiness from god.
My loved ones and JR girlfriends are my everything! ((:
I really hope to see you girls next weekend!
30August09'
I didn’t get this kind of luxurious sleep for ages. HAHA, okay I think I’m a little bit too much in describing this. But I have to say, I’m enjoying my days with hours of sleep+ the cool weather is really much appreciated. Perhaps, I have to appreciate it while I can because I might get really busy soon.
I had my sleepover at Dee Noreen’s house + dinner over at Hunniebiez’s house. It’s bread day! We had bread pudding (yummy), burger, curry bread and chin chow for our breakfast! Till now, I’m still full. Thanks for the invite Hunniebiez! ((:
***********************************
Some people don’t understand you.
They’ll start assuming and jumping to conclusion.
Ignorance isn’t a way to show anger.
Hope you understand why this happen.
And some people choose to disappoint me.
I don’t understand why.
Oh whatever, I just need you, that goodluck charm ((:
Allah bless me, amin.
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment