Sunday, June 7
FUMED WITH ANGER
I don’t understand them! I seem to lose respect for them with that kind of attitude. I don’t see the need for them to scold me in that kind of tone like as if I did something really bad. You don’t need to scold me like as if you’re my parents. Even my parents don’t do such things! I’m totally bothered with everything you’ve said though you felt sorry after saying it. Even if you claim you meant to advise me, it doesn’t make you have the authority to blame or accuse me of doing anything. It just pissed me off and I seriously hate all of you. Firstly, please bother about your own children or grandchildren before talking about us because really a no point for them to look “religious” by wearing the scarf but behaving immorally behind your backs. I just hate their presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment