Monday, April 27

YAY! ((:


Finally I felt really occupied today when I started to spent most of my time on my studies. Tutorials are mostly done because for some modules, is new to me and so I couldn’t really answer the questions given but I tried though. That’s what makes me really happy!

Today, I was forced by Ammi to renew my passport since I’m going for a short trip to Batam together with my family and cousins next week- Vesak Day. I wasn’t really interested to go because my weekends will be gone just like that, I can’t attend my dance class and tutorials won’t be completed too. But I’ve got no choice because Abah won’t go if his daughters are not going together with him! See, my parents still think both of their daughters are still small kids! Aiyooo!

After which, I came back to school to settle some administrative matters and off for my bike practical. Practical 8 that I’ve attended was my first time and so it would be ridiculous enough if the instructor pass me. I can’t wait to get this a pass and apply for my Traffic Police Test! Oh god, help me always ((:

Oh well, tomorrow will be my first day of tutorial and knowing my classmates better. I really hope I will have good group mates just like my Gerekkakis! It does matters to me because I prefer hardworking ones and never want to repeat the same mistake in my previous Marketing group! Disaster! Only my Gerekkakis knows how depressing I was upon receiving the group’s grade.

I’m busy like bee now and really wish there’s some time I could spare you.
Goodnight (:

takecare love.

No comments: