Today marks the official date for my school to start. Basic Calculus is a good way to start my semester! Anything related to mathematics, i like! Vicknesh makes a great partner for Calculus.
Anyways, today was the first day of CCA recruitment drive. I’m glad that there are many who are interested to join either 1 of the 3 options given to them. I’m looking forward to meet the new freshies, LOL! But I’m not happy with some arrogant freshies! Hmmp!
Yesterday we finally finish the notice board! Oh my god, I’m elated to see the end product because it turns out really nice! We’re hoping to win something at least ((:
**********************
I’m seriously concern about the weather right now. Is the world going to end this soon? Because I’ve never ever overcome such a climate before.
If it does, I've got to say I miss you ((:
(haha, nonsense!)
Good night everybody!
takecare love.
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment