Monday, March 9

GUYS

It’s funny to hear what my sister said to me earlier this morning. We were talking about relationships and the kind of guys she has dated or attached to. None of them is a Mr Right to her. They’re either a bastard or a timer or a liar. I totally have to agree to that. It’s really amazing to know how guys can be such a liar and a timer at the same time. The thing is they did it successfully without any of his girls know about it. They’re too great that even the slightest flaw can never be detected! Surprisingly impressed!

And so she said this
“Adeq, if one day I don’t get married, I hope you will take care of me when I get older.”
Funny! I also doubt if I will get married one day since you know I never trusted guys that easily and nowadays, everyone (not only guys but girls) are going hay wire. They have turned to a monster as quoted by Dan shah “Monster Eye”.

So recently, we did some research. Our very own research that really shows the true colours of some guys we know. It was really appalling to see them lie just so that they could impress you. Guys, they and their sweet talk and all time favourite quotes! No matter how they said they’re matured enough or trying to change for the future, the more difficult to trust them.
Seriously..

So you see now it is so clear to why our parents forbid us from being in a relationship. Perhaps, they love us and don’t wish to see us to be hurtful or being trapped with those useless fools out there. But this doesn’t mean we agree to arrange marriage, haha!

And so I told my sis this
“One day, if both of us didn’t get married, we’ll stay together” and I’m thinking of adopting. How’s that? HAHA!
takecare love.

No comments: