Saturday, February 7

FEBRUARY BABIES;

Finally projects submissions and presentations/ role plays are over. But I couldn’t be that overjoyed yet since the major exams are seriously around the corner. In fact, I can feel their arrivals any time sooner and so, I’ve decided to start studying by tomorrow. All the best everyone! ((:
Great news, I did terribly good for both Business Statistics and Business Accounts but now, I've really have to work hard for my end semester exams. It's more vital!

(QH& Zue')
Anyways, last Thursday I had my French role play. I bet we did quite well since our props are really creative
(done by me personally and with the help of my niece and nephews who helped me cut the things and printings.) (taken exacly 1 year ago, my treat to SAKURA)
And anyways again, HAPPY 3 YEARS OLD MY DEAR ZYEDAN SHAH! You’re growing to be an educated, religious, lovable and plus everything nice ((: INSYALLAH! May you be a good boy, a reliable son to your parents, a rolemodel brother to Zyeheen Shah and a Sweetu to Shah’s family! You know I’m your superhero and so are you to me. LOVEEE!
Not forgetting my dearest siblings (Dee Noreen& Iskandar Shah bhai), late Mami Nachak’s and sister-in-law’s (Bubu Faridah) birthdays! February babies whom I truly love.
May allah always bless you, amin!
I couldnt wait for the party tomorrow ((:
time check: 01:03
I shall kiss my bed now so toodles! =D
takecare love.

No comments: