
The word love can be that confusing, nah?
At times, it frees us from all the weight and pain of life but at times, the burden of being hurt would happen.
But why?
Does appearance really matter most in love? Beauty doesn’t come from its outer side only but also the inner side. No point if you’re good looking but attitude or character wise sucks. And what I don’t understand about love is when there are lies involve so as to look like a good person in front of the other party. Please be yourself and stop lying because it hurts her so much. For once I thought you’re mature enough but I’m wrong to judge a book by its cover.
Lucky, her nightmares are over and I’m happy for you, love.
That's the reason why I'm afraid to love till now..
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment