2009! ((:
HAPPY NEW YEAR, lovelies! A brand new year is a brand new start for all! May this year be a better year for us and may god bless us with a prosperous year ahead! 2008 was a year where I had lived at the epitome of happiness and surely bad memories do happen. But yet, it never fails to carve the brightest smile on me with your presence.
And so, what’s the New Year resolution?
- Bike license
- Mere jeevan saathi -Mr Right ((:
- Better GPA!
- More holidays getaway
- Lose weight
- Endless surprises from my dear god, Allah!
- Bike license
- Mere jeevan saathi -Mr Right ((:
- Better GPA!
- More holidays getaway
- Lose weight
- Endless surprises from my dear god, Allah!
This year, New Year’s celebration is celebrated in a different way. Not anymore with the families but instead with my dearest sister and nieces! We had a total blast for a start of the year! Clubbing was awesome obviously minus the drinking part. We don’t need to get high by drinking but yeah, it came up naturally. We dance all night and oh dear, it was so great with them ((:
Hopefully, this year’s will be way better celebrated with the dearest ones, yay!
So, 31 December was suppose be a wish come true but yet again, god didn’t want it to happen I guess. Why? Weird don’t you think so? Both have to be busy! Never mind, there’s always a next time, right?
Happy 20th Anniversaries to my cousins! May your marriage life be forever and do stay happy together always. Hope you couples enjoyed the dinner celebration we had together!
And yah, those who has been part of my life last year, you’ll never be forgotten but instead, you’re really been cherished every now and then! ((:
You people rock my life, haha!
1) Late Mami Nachak- You will always be on the top of my list and nobody would ever replace you in my heart. You must know that even though you’ve departed from this world, I will still cherish every poignant moments with you. You’re just my real love, I swear.
2) Family- Love is what I describe them. Thanks for always being there for me and moments spent is really the awesome one.

3) J. Rangers girlfriends- You girls are more than a friend or should I say a part of my family. They’re my laughing gas and my tear droppers. Thanks for always hearing me out and bear with my madness, LOL!
4) Besties ( Castillo and Denesh)- Despite knowing you guys for less than a year, you’ve been a great best friend to me who always hear me out and yes, my lame jokes can really irritate you people, right? So sorry! But what to do? That’s Zue’, right?
( Kept it confidential, LOL!)
5) My jeevan saathi- You’ve always been that eye candy. Your presence never fails to create a smile on my face and yes, the jumping joy inside of me. I know, you are the right person ((:
5) My jeevan saathi- You’ve always been that eye candy. Your presence never fails to create a smile on my face and yes, the jumping joy inside of me. I know, you are the right person ((:

6) Rocking classmates, some- You guys always make my day in school a wonderful one! Sadly, we’ll be together only for 1 year but let us cherish our remaining months spent in class together!
7) Others- Miss Nawal, ICG mates, Irfan Khan, high school mates and more. Thanks for being part of my life. I do cherish everyone of you!
Pictures shall be uploaded in another entry. Bid you goodbyes! Oh sorry, I should never say goodbye but instead “till we’ll meet again”.
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment