Friday, December 26

vague,

There are days where I would love to be somebody else,
Days where I am fighting myself ;
There are days where I wish I would be a child again,
And sometimes days where I wish they wouldn't last.

And yet again, it’s just wishing that I yearn for.
Nothing seems real, just pretence or assurance of the possibilities.

Maybe, it just need sometime for it to happen, right?"



Heck that. Oh well, it’s Christmas! I vividly remember what I always love doing back then in my childhood years. I bet that I’m totally glued to the television with the popcorns in my hand watching my all time favourite movie, Home Alone! Macaulay Culkin acted really well and just look, how he captures every child’s attention. He’s just awesome.

Okay, here goes. I’ve totally lost track of my days and dates till I’ve embarrassed myself. LOL! All thanks to the holidays. But, hey I do love holidays ((: I always cocked things up. I thought it’s the 27th and decided to call up my best friend, Denesh for some surprise birthday wish. But god, how dumb can I get? It’s only the 26th! Seriously a spoiler :(

And the topic of the day is “VIDEO CALL”! I totally enjoyed dancing, singing, laughing, joking and laming (oh wait, any such words, LOL!) with my dearest nephews and niece on the web. As always, we love crapping about anything and even how small the matter is, we’ll get it big and laugh-out-loud about it. Even my parents find it awesome, haha!

Oh now, I guess I shall be busy preparing my nutella bread. It’s considered supper ( thinking that it is just 01:42) and tomorrow’s off to Changi Hospital to accompany Abah for his medical checkup. Toodles lovelies! ((:

Takecare love.

No comments: