HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MUSLIMS!
Today marks the first day of Muharram on every Muslim calendar year. It’s called Maal Hijrah meaning migration. As what I know, it is a remembrance of Nabi Muhammad S.A.W migrates from Mekkah to Madinah on the year 622 A.D. It is also known as changes from bad to good side and can be said as starting point and evaluate inner-self on self achievement.
Oh well, it means a new beginning for me!
School starting soon! Perhaps I’m just looking forward to meet up with my friends more than the studying part! LOL! And maybe the coincident meetings, too! I can’t wait but oh dear, projects are just killing me bit by bit and yes, some friends too. Oh well, I don’t bother though and perhaps do what I’m supposed to now. After all, it’s my life and my own future. I’ve got to get control over it and not externally disturbed.
and yet, 2008 is leaving soon :(
but I'm looking forward to 2009, though!
but I'm looking forward to 2009, though!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment