Mood-less!
There are so many things on my mind right now. How I wish I could let it out to anyone whom I’m close to. It’s just killing me! It takes a day for everything to happen, doesn’t it? Life just has to suck this way! And it seems like the past is repeating itself.
I’ve gone speechless when I saw it. It doesn’t make me feel any better than before. I’m just presuming things around me and I’m not sure if I should agree to my guard feelings. Is it an overreaction kind of thing? But yet again, the very same question caused me to ponder.And now, I felt like saying no to myself. I wonder why!
No air. I felt like a weakling today unable to breathe normally.
Oh yes, it felt like death is calling, it seems..
And I’m really sorry people if I wasn’t in the good mood and if I felt irritated or what.
Or if you think I’m angry with you.
Today just suck for me!
I felt angry towards anything even to myself.
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment