Thursday, October 9

suck-y day!

I feel like quitting! Today just sucks. Everything that happened to me is just bad luck. Perhaps, the chilli sauce incident is a sign for my day to be this unlucky!

As usual, I’m irritated with someone who just can’t stop being an irritant from the start and till now. As I’ve expressed in my earlier post, I think my level of patience is really getting lower and anytime it will just caused me to burst out! That itself has contributed to my anger.
Secondly, I really doubt that the tailor could do a faster job. Competition is really getting near but not everything is done. It just got me worried. Worst still, when my mother started to be an irritant and kept calling me countless of time! My mom just hurt me a lot. I just don’t like to see or hear my mother cries. It will just make me feel like I am a useless child! Come on, she knows I’m busy right now with the dance competition but yet, she’s still nagging at me. I don’t do it purposely or anything. I’m just busy. How can she expect me to be home at that moment and help her out with the house cleaning since my cousins are coming for raya? Why can’t she just wake my sister up to do the house chores? Must I always do everything? And yap, I know I’m sorry for not really visiting most of the house for this raya. But after all, she must be very understanding right?
I just couldn’t take it anymore. I just have to tear! :(
And I swear, I felt like quitting so that I’ve got my time at home and so, she wouldn’t nag about anything! How I wish but after all, I won’t want to be a bastard.
Okay, I think I’ve talked a lot. I really need a good rest! Oh well, Shalini and I had a good time back home when we started to prank on people. That just makes me laugh non-stop! Thanks for the laughters ((:
Take care love.

No comments: