Changi chalet is damn freaky I can say. But nevertheless, I enjoyed my time there with fellow Indians. It all started boring when everyone was busy barbequing, drinking and playing card games. After which we begin to enjoy ourselves with the only DARE games. The game is really nasty, challenging and full of nonsense! Ha-ha! But after all, it was a dare and we should be sporting enough to play.
Luckily dad wasn’t angry with me when I reached home around 2 in the morning.
Oh ya, I met my closest death yesterday. The whole incident kept replaying in my mind as though it is haunting me. My friends and I was busy having fun cycling from the chalet to Changi Village at around midnight. Everyone was cycling at a very high speed and wasn’t aware of the upcoming bus in front of us except for Arun. If it wasn’t because of him who started to make us realize, I would have died yesterday. I make a emergency break when I saw the bus coming and it stopped and stucked in between the bus tire. When I almost hit the bus, the only thing that I was thinking of was “I’m dying!” I swear, that was the closest I was from my death!
Today, another nightmare that haunts me! I dreamt of a really scary ghost who tries to strangle my favorite auntie’s neck! Her body was lying on the floor helplessly like a corpse. Mind you, she has passed away 4 years back. I tried to utter some prayers but to no avail. I can’t even hear my own voice! I woke up crying in my sleep. Since nobody’s home, I called dad and told him everything.
Now, I’m afraid he won’t let me be out till that late!
But I swear I want to know the meaning of that dream. Is it got to do with the place I went yesterday? I wonder.
take care love.
Luckily dad wasn’t angry with me when I reached home around 2 in the morning.
Oh ya, I met my closest death yesterday. The whole incident kept replaying in my mind as though it is haunting me. My friends and I was busy having fun cycling from the chalet to Changi Village at around midnight. Everyone was cycling at a very high speed and wasn’t aware of the upcoming bus in front of us except for Arun. If it wasn’t because of him who started to make us realize, I would have died yesterday. I make a emergency break when I saw the bus coming and it stopped and stucked in between the bus tire. When I almost hit the bus, the only thing that I was thinking of was “I’m dying!” I swear, that was the closest I was from my death!
Today, another nightmare that haunts me! I dreamt of a really scary ghost who tries to strangle my favorite auntie’s neck! Her body was lying on the floor helplessly like a corpse. Mind you, she has passed away 4 years back. I tried to utter some prayers but to no avail. I can’t even hear my own voice! I woke up crying in my sleep. Since nobody’s home, I called dad and told him everything.
Now, I’m afraid he won’t let me be out till that late!
But I swear I want to know the meaning of that dream. Is it got to do with the place I went yesterday? I wonder.
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment