4 DAYS TO GO.
I don’t want to celebrate. The feeling is just suck when you couldn’t celebrate this very special day for the Muslims together with the one you love. I don’t want to go her house and not being able to meet her, kiss her, hug her and get her blessing or forgiveness. I just want her presence! It seems like it has been 4 years since I celebrate this festive occasion without her. Nobody seems to know how I felt! For now, what I always do is to pray for her and may she always be resting in peace. I really wish she come into my dream again like she always did because I know she knows that I really miss her so.
Mummy, I wish I could visit you. Now how I wish I’ve got my own license so I could just ride myself to the graveyard. And I really wish you’re there when I go to your house so I could at least feel your presence.
Okay, I shall stop getting all emotional.
**************************************
Oh well, I should say that I’m totally not having any holidays? Reason being I’m always going to school since morning till evening for dance practices. Oh just pray that we didn’t waste any time nor effort by at least winning the competition.
*FINGER CROSSED* Oh well, I swear, I almost give up, people. Sorry!
I don’t want to celebrate. The feeling is just suck when you couldn’t celebrate this very special day for the Muslims together with the one you love. I don’t want to go her house and not being able to meet her, kiss her, hug her and get her blessing or forgiveness. I just want her presence! It seems like it has been 4 years since I celebrate this festive occasion without her. Nobody seems to know how I felt! For now, what I always do is to pray for her and may she always be resting in peace. I really wish she come into my dream again like she always did because I know she knows that I really miss her so.
Mummy, I wish I could visit you. Now how I wish I’ve got my own license so I could just ride myself to the graveyard. And I really wish you’re there when I go to your house so I could at least feel your presence.
Okay, I shall stop getting all emotional.
**************************************
Oh well, I should say that I’m totally not having any holidays? Reason being I’m always going to school since morning till evening for dance practices. Oh just pray that we didn’t waste any time nor effort by at least winning the competition.
*FINGER CROSSED* Oh well, I swear, I almost give up, people. Sorry!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment