Wednesday, September 3

3rd day.

Bum chika bum, bole bum chika bum bum,
Bum chika bum bole bum bum bum!


Okay, I'm sorry but i'm being really random here.I’m definitely bored right now. Life has been so routine and somewhat I’m bored with it. I want to go out with girlfriends, badly!

Today is the 3rd day of ramadhan and I just love every feeling of it. Though I got physically fatigue due to the dance practice, somewhat I endure since I’ve got no choice. I'm so immune to it since I've been through worst than this during my NPCC days.

I love Ammi for cooking spaghetti when I told her that I’m craving for that! & I just love the foods that are dined on the table everyday! For now, I’m looking forward for more, yeay!

Oh ya, I’ve fallen for 2 new actors from the movie Singh is Kinng! I didn’t really believe that one of them acted in the Telegu/Tamil movie before. So here are their hot pictures.

Sudhanshu Pandey

Sonu sood

takecare love.

No comments: