Tuesday, August 5

Honeystars.


Honey stars.
Oh honey, I just love today despite being caught up with lots of project work and hectic timetable. You make me gay and I love the taste of you. Every bite I took its heaven. How could you be that wonderful? I’m craving for you again, honey stars!

Do my looks seem deceiving to you? I couldn’t stand it but to burst out laughing when I heard what my teacher think of me. Despite not being studious and skipping the 1 pathetic hour of Computer Systems& Applications lecture each week, my teacher thought I’m such an attentive student! I was shocked of my life thinking that I would not do well for all the projects for that particular subject and she will irritate me with the naggings. None actually happen.
Alhamdulillah, I score everything above B grade. Something I’m happy about though how much I hate the subject.
Well, she gave me that motivation to score for this subject when she said “Zue’, you’re an attentive student and if you were to mug hard for the final exams, I’m sure you will score an A!”
Oh dear god, please keep away the laziness in me. Less than a month to go and Mr Holiday will welcome me! Oh come on Zue’, let us start bucking up!

Adios amigos. I’m off to meet honey stars ((:
takecare love.

No comments: