NO WORD CAN DESCRIBE HOW INCREDIBLE AND AWESOME THE ICG CAMP WAS!
First day:
Abah was on his way to Changi Hospital for his doctor’s appointment and decided to send me to school instead. That’s a bloody reason to why I was super early for the camp. As usual, it’s the Indian timing. The whole camp started later then estimated.
CDS was done on that very day itself. And this is what I chose:
1) Introduction to Language& Culture (French)
2) Introduction to Psychology
3) Introduction to Language& Culture (Japanese)
4) Basic Calculus for Business
5) Fundamentals of Hospitality& Tourism Business
ICE BREAKING games will never be left out during camps. & that’s for sure.
We had some Teamwork workshop+ Stage Arts workshop too! Terrifically fun!
Food are nice except the drinks were limited, LOL!
Night walk was freaky and the murdering cases were cool!
We didn’t get to sleep till its 6+ in the morning. The survivors had the coolest place to sleep! Miracely we knock out ealier then expected! LOL
The sofa at the entrance of the meeting rooms were the coolest place to sleep. 1 long stretch of sofa is divided for 3 small or should I say short people (Castillo, Revathi and me). & bunny was there with me when I sleep. Thank god!
Day 2:
Woke up at 8+ mornings and had out shower+ breakfast! Drama was horrible! Bloody ass, I don’t like to act! I shit in this acting thingy. Unless you ask me to act something else, I don’t mind. The story was cock up uh. Many don’t agree to it! But heck that, I prefer dance/ singing!
Dinner was briyani. SCRUMPTIOUS! But unfortunately, some idiots just causes my mood to change. Okay, heck that! Then, the amazing race started! Yeah, Cast was in my group like finally! All this while, they are so mean and tried many ways to separate us but finally, they couldn’t, LOL! We won first, basically! But during the race, I was so on! Yeah, because my gay is in the same group as me :D
& people, I knock out at 9pm yesterday! & I miss clubbing like shit! I didn’t able to go since my whole body was aching like terribly after the camp! And wonderful sleep I had till today 10am. If its not because of my Excel project, I would have wake up a little later..
Shucks, I’m terribly sorry lovely people! The pictures shall be uploaded soon! Give me time, I’m still worried- sick about the printing case. I need printer! & hopefully school’s computer labs are open at 8am so that I could print it before 9am since it has to be handed in at 9am sharp! Or else, I would miss Economic lecture! No, I shouldn’t! & hello, i took freaking 4 hrs to finish this blog and all thanks to the mass conversations, printer faulty and Zyedan Shah who kept asking me to dance with him! Funny bunny. So i guess, i got to sleep now! BADLYY~
First day:
Abah was on his way to Changi Hospital for his doctor’s appointment and decided to send me to school instead. That’s a bloody reason to why I was super early for the camp. As usual, it’s the Indian timing. The whole camp started later then estimated.
CDS was done on that very day itself. And this is what I chose:
1) Introduction to Language& Culture (French)
2) Introduction to Psychology
3) Introduction to Language& Culture (Japanese)
4) Basic Calculus for Business
5) Fundamentals of Hospitality& Tourism Business
ICE BREAKING games will never be left out during camps. & that’s for sure.
We had some Teamwork workshop+ Stage Arts workshop too! Terrifically fun!
Food are nice except the drinks were limited, LOL!
Night walk was freaky and the murdering cases were cool!
We didn’t get to sleep till its 6+ in the morning. The survivors had the coolest place to sleep! Miracely we knock out ealier then expected! LOL
The sofa at the entrance of the meeting rooms were the coolest place to sleep. 1 long stretch of sofa is divided for 3 small or should I say short people (Castillo, Revathi and me). & bunny was there with me when I sleep. Thank god!
Day 2:
Woke up at 8+ mornings and had out shower+ breakfast! Drama was horrible! Bloody ass, I don’t like to act! I shit in this acting thingy. Unless you ask me to act something else, I don’t mind. The story was cock up uh. Many don’t agree to it! But heck that, I prefer dance/ singing!
Dinner was briyani. SCRUMPTIOUS! But unfortunately, some idiots just causes my mood to change. Okay, heck that! Then, the amazing race started! Yeah, Cast was in my group like finally! All this while, they are so mean and tried many ways to separate us but finally, they couldn’t, LOL! We won first, basically! But during the race, I was so on! Yeah, because my gay is in the same group as me :D
& people, I knock out at 9pm yesterday! & I miss clubbing like shit! I didn’t able to go since my whole body was aching like terribly after the camp! And wonderful sleep I had till today 10am. If its not because of my Excel project, I would have wake up a little later..
Shucks, I’m terribly sorry lovely people! The pictures shall be uploaded soon! Give me time, I’m still worried- sick about the printing case. I need printer! & hopefully school’s computer labs are open at 8am so that I could print it before 9am since it has to be handed in at 9am sharp! Or else, I would miss Economic lecture! No, I shouldn’t! & hello, i took freaking 4 hrs to finish this blog and all thanks to the mass conversations, printer faulty and Zyedan Shah who kept asking me to dance with him! Funny bunny. So i guess, i got to sleep now! BADLYY~
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment