Tuesday, June 17

Holiday- Kelong!

14/15 June 2008
KELONG!

Well for some people’s information, kelong is describe as a form of offshore platform built predominantly with wood which can be found in the waters such as Malaysia, Mersing.

Everyone felt cheated when we first saw the place that we will be staying in. We thought it’s a beautiful resort but it turn out to be very disappointing for everyone. That thinking lasted after spending less then ½ a day in that wonderful place.

I will definitely say that this time our holiday is totally a new experience! Everything about the kampong style! Can u imagine you staying in the middle of the sea? And for sure, such experience will definitely etch in my mind.

When we reach the port, we’re required to get into the bum boats. At first, we’re told that we will be going there by ferry but it turn out disappointing! Everything get worst when we were brought to our resort. Oh my god, we’re staying in a stilt house made of unsecured woods in the middle of the sea and with such bad facilities. And at that point of time, the thought of Tsunami just struck me.
“What if there is Tsunami?”
“What if we died? Neither am i prepared nor have I told the ones I love how much I love them.”
But the good thing is we survived! LOL

Seafood was our food for the 2 days stay. Don’t get jealous with it. We were served with fresh seafood!Yummy ((: & the foods are free flow. This means we can just eat anytime we want.
Fishing, card games and island hopping are the activities that we engaged to. It was terrifically a new and wonderful experience.! In the past, I had sworn that I would never take a sampan again in my life! But oh god, I’ve got no choice but to ride on it this time. Time spent on the island is awesome! Camwhored babey, WOOOOOOOO ((:
Kelantan was our next destination. We had some shopping done in mini kelantan but sadly, I don’t really shop that much because there isn’t anything to buy. After which, we headed back to Singapore!
Woo, I miss Singapore, LOL!

We decided to get ourselves freshen up and have dinner in Downtown East.
Weird fact abt me: You will never imagine that I actually sleep?! Oh dear, I went to sleep early at around 10pm and woke up at 7:00am. We had breakfast and again, I went back to sleep. Not forgetting, I also slept in the bus like countless times. LOL! This really shows that Singapore isn’t a best place to sleep!
Thats all. Pictures shall do the talking..



thats all folks.nites ((:

takecare love.

No comments: