050608
EGGS+SOYA SAUCE+FLOUR+OIL=COOKING?
HA-HA! I thought of cooking him though.
That's how terrible his bashing was excluding the bashing in the BOY'S toilet!
But overall, it was lovely.
I love Indians ((:
Ha-ha!!
S.A.R AREA- ICG hangout place.
Wafah's photography.
The lovely Indian girls- Gullible girl,Mahes and cute girl,Rev((:
Test tomorrow and here she is camwhor-ing!
BEDOK RESERVOIR- Camwhore-d b/4 the bash.
Pretty Kasturi ((:
Casti,you look studious here?!
No,no,you're not.
WHERE EVERYTHING BEGAN!~
The gays too.
KARI(machakari)? and Krishna.
Roshan,yenna da?
WAHHH~~ Fierce
That explains why his in engineering and not business.OOPS~
Castillloo~
That's everything.
Holidays has officially started yesterday.
Let's welcome 2 weeks of holidays- Outings/Camps/Overseas and "lovely" projects((:
Thanks uh Casti for waking me up early in the morning just to say- "WAKE UP& LET'S PARTY! IT'S HOLIDAY DI."
Funny bunny~
& oh yes people, please ignore my previous post.
Because I'm a happy happy girl now((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment