Girls Day out today! Our plans will always cock up last minute. Instead of Night Safari, we headed to Orchard for a movie. Well, not that disappointing either. The movie “The Happening” was rated 4/5 by me. Go get a bloody ticket for yourself and I swear it’s an excellent movie for sure. Partly ghostly, woooo!
Orchard Mac CafĂ© will always be our favorite hangout since the time we work together as a make up promoter. You guys must know that we went there jus because my girls are interested with the guys who are working there. & no, I don’t like any. Having no choice, I got to follow them there. LOL
Orchard Mac CafĂ© will always be our favorite hangout since the time we work together as a make up promoter. You guys must know that we went there jus because my girls are interested with the guys who are working there. & no, I don’t like any. Having no choice, I got to follow them there. LOL
in the mrt to Orchard.
Tangs.
my fav gf.
Terri.Mira.Deera.
stop it.
my girls make me cry!
((:
love love.
retards.
what i'm doing?
Saw something? LOL
She's 1/2 too.
thats why i love her.
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment