29 June 2008/Sunday
HAPPY BDAE CAST ((:
May all your wishes come true
and may god bless you always.
Though you’re a year older and MAYBE white hairs are growing fast,
You’re still that petite lil’ boy!
Enjoysss!
I love yesterday. Shopping spree! Woooooo~
Firstly, I went over to Bugis to collect my prize worth of $150 Bonjouis brand makeup and then headed to Tampines Mall to do some shopping. As usual, Body Shop is loved! Perfumes and more makeup set were bought from that shop! Mango was next. 4 different kinds of tops! I love it terribly. He-he, I forced Dee Noreen to pamper me today. Thank you dear sister! I love you though you can be a pain in my ass, LOL!
Dinner in Mac Donalds. Burp! I’m full. Ok, I’m dead. Byee Dears ((:
oh stop, pictures rolling..
HAPPY BDAE CAST ((:
May all your wishes come true
and may god bless you always.
Though you’re a year older and MAYBE white hairs are growing fast,
You’re still that petite lil’ boy!
Enjoysss!
I love yesterday. Shopping spree! Woooooo~
Firstly, I went over to Bugis to collect my prize worth of $150 Bonjouis brand makeup and then headed to Tampines Mall to do some shopping. As usual, Body Shop is loved! Perfumes and more makeup set were bought from that shop! Mango was next. 4 different kinds of tops! I love it terribly. He-he, I forced Dee Noreen to pamper me today. Thank you dear sister! I love you though you can be a pain in my ass, LOL!
Dinner in Mac Donalds. Burp! I’m full. Ok, I’m dead. Byee Dears ((:
oh stop, pictures rolling..
Mc D ((:
Dee Ayesha& her bestie,Anne May.
i love that makeup! Thanks bodyshop.Wooo~
Dan Shah
cute uh..
He poses just like me! LOL
Pole dancing?
His a naughty boy now.
OMG! cute cute
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment