Monday, May 12

Summary; KL

Kuala Lumpur;
It was overall an interesting trip though at times I think I’ve just wasted the weekends. Probably, I could spend it by doing my tutorials or project assignments which ar more important. Okay, you may think I’m a boring person but hey, let me tell you why.

Firstly, neither my parents nor my Dee Ayesha were able to go together with us. So, I ended up going there with my Dee Noreen, Rafee Bhai and aunties. Oh my god, mind you they are my aunties beside my mum (this is because I’m the youngest beside my mum).
& masyallah, you never wish to go shopping with aunties. Reasons being they are choosy, complain queen, wasting time and love to EAT! You can imagine the time spent for eating is almost 2/3 of the time spent for shopping. All thanks to these reasons, I’m not able to shop and shop most of my time. I’ve got to be patient with the oh-so-heboh aunties. But nevertheless, I enjoyed the time spent there as I met a new friend.

Well, this is what I call a Hi-Bye friendship. Want to know why? You will never imagine that I met a friend who looks exactly like Shariff (Sleeq) in KL. Not that I’m obsessed or what but this is a fact and I’m not lying. Everything started when my aunty decided to buy a brooch from his shop. Oh my, how I wish we could meet again. His a very friendly guy but sadly, we weren’t able to exchange emails. How I wish I remembered to ask. Let’s go Gombak!! I will miss you, friend (:

Hmm, let me sum up the events that took place for the past 2 days:

10 May 2008;
Everyone by the East gathered at Bedok interchange at 7am and the bus journey continued to Clementi to pick up the West people. We had ourselves passed the Singapore and Malaysia’s immigration and stop for Breakfast near the kerepek kilang. Then from there, the journey proceeded to KL for about 4hours+. & of cause, I was tired and slept for long. Later then I noticed that we’ve arrived and our first trip was Little India, one of the most popular places. They are known for their Masjid India and shopping wasn’t great for me. And of cause, the aunties were enjoying themselves buying new bags, textiles and even brooches.

After the so called long hours of shopping, we headed to our hotel. I was pissed off at first because my aunty decided to sleep with me since she’s alone. I’m not close to her and being in the same hotel room is a NO. At that point of time, I wish Ammi was there. But luckily, due to some problem, I was able to sleep with Dee Noreen and Rafee Bhai. Ahh ~~

Get ourselves refreshed and ready for the Dinner & Dance in that hotel. It was a great experience! They even invited Junaidah, a popular singer in the 80s. Not only the food that was nice, but the concert that they put up was also great. Everything ended at around 11pm.
No, we didn’t sleep yet at that hour. We don’t wish to waste our time nor money. So we decided to call the taxi and headed to GOMBAK! It’s a best place to shop. Firstly, it’s better then Bugis Street as the clothings are nicer I think. And secondly, it’s a very convenient place as it ends at 6am. & yes after the tiring day, we headed back and have a peaceful sleep.

11 May 2008;

Breakfast is ready at 7am. We had our most perfect breakfast! After everything, we had our last minute shopping near that hotel and Chinatown was the next destination. Hmm, yet again it wasn’t a best place for me to shop but more likely for the oldies. I’m a lil’ disappointed as they didn’t really bring us to the KL Twin tower. I wanted to shop there since earlier on Dee Ayesha had a mass shopping there. But its okay. MELAKA! Yes, we had our Hi-tea in Melaka’s most popular and expensive hotel. I love their service. You will be surprise to see them inviting you in a wedding manner. Meaning, they had bunga mangga. But I swear, the place was lovely and the food, masyallah! Marvelous! (: & never you know the concert and games organized was fantastic and we cant stop laughing at the husbands/children of the ladies. Since its mother’s day, we had them pampered and bully the rest of the family members instead. I’m a lil sad though. Everyone had their mum celebrating with them. Okay cut those emo moments, hah!

Okay thanks to time consuming, we aren’t able to had some shopping in Melaka and headed back to Second link for late dinner and finally, HOME SWEET HOME!
P/s: I hate tours. I would have preferred to venture the place by myself. It’s because time is very limited for us to enjoy and cant even visit places that we wish to as events are already scheduled for us.

Don’t worry, pictures and videos will be uploaded soon!
take care love.

No comments: