Wednesday, April 16

Only god Knows.

Mira!! I miss you so (: He-he, yepp! I met up with her since we wanted to collect our photo-shoot pictures. GORGEOUS! * Masyallah* The pictures are all ubber gorgeous lah! We can’t help it but stare! Woo~ had our lunch-cum-dinner at McD. Oh my, it has been quite sometime that we meet. Yes girlfriend, I miss you so much! :D

Oh well, as promised, here are the photo-shoot pictures I’ve taken. & yes, I will upload Ammi and Dee Ayesha’s pictures in the other post! Don’t worry.
So yes, here goes:

Didn’t able to make it for cycling today afternoon so I decided to meet up with my group, Fyrhto, for dinner. I only had a bowl of Mango Iced Jelly with longan. Yummy! Yes, Ct and me gotta’ rush for home. Yeay, we had a long conversation thru’ out the bus ride. Oh my, never knew we can get that close? I did cried for some reason. Hmm, actually u guessed it. Yeah, my late beloved mummy Nachak. I love her so much that I’ve never love anybody more then her.

Only god knows how much I love her.
Only god knows how significant this human being is to my life.
Only god knows why I hate to love.
Only god knows how much pain I’ve went thru’ living in this world without her.
Only god knows the reason I’m living.
Only god knows how poignant the memories I had with her.
ONLY GOD KNOWS!

take care love.





No comments: